Thursday, June 28, 2012

365 days - My old girl

I have this old kitty. Vet's figure she could be easily be over 20. I have had her for 12 yrs myself and what a joy. Such a kitten. Now she is weak, frail, deaf, annoying, shedding like crazy, arthritic and pretty much near the end. BUT... she is still with us and thats the main thing.

My kitty. She is lookin gthe other way because no matter how many times I called her... she couldnt hear me and was focused on something on the wall. So... I painted her as I seen her.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about Whisper just yesterday. I'm glad to hear she's still having a worldly experience. She'll have lots of stories to tell when she gets wherever she is going. I'm glad you two have gotten the opportunity to hang out. I'm sure there was much learning for both of you.

    Good thoughts for you and your good friend, Whisper.

    Nice painting, by the way. I like the blending on her fur color and the impression of fur. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete