Thursday, June 7, 2012

365 days - The Kite

What is it about a kite that is so wonderful? Is that connection to your childhood? Is it the dream of flying? For me its both and maybe more. Sometimes my buddy and I used to grab a six pack each and a $2 kite and go fly them in the field and just chill. Now, I go with my daughter and we enjoy as well. No beer though. lol.

This is just taking a regular old city street scene which can bore you to tears and then bringing it to life with a kite in the back ground. I immediately wonder who is flying it.

2 comments:

  1. I immediately thought of being free despite of one's surroundings/circumstances.

    I like it!

    I circled you on G+ because of Spoony's recommendation. he hasn't let me down yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks muchly Mr. Hobbit. Spoony is an awesome sort and I trust his circle of friends. I appreciate the feedback and glad you are following my work.

    Cheers mate

    Scotty

    ReplyDelete