Friday, July 8, 2016

Draw much?

Nope. I don't. Not this year anyways. Been thinking about it a lot lately though so need to get back at it. Before bed last night I did a quick sketch... Conan looking guy and a panel of me in the corner. Just random stuff, the two images are not connected. This year I turned 50 and like any middle ager... we worry about leaving this earth having not done things we wished we had. For me, being published has been a lifetime urge both as a writer and illustrator. I have had a couple of my images purchased from me and used in magazines to go along with others writings so in a way I have been published I suppose but I'm thinking more along the lines of a graphic novel perhaps. So, that nagging thought has been beating the crap out of me for months now. Can you relate?


0 comments:

Post a Comment