Saturday, January 27, 2018

Thanks!

Hi folks. Today I bring to you a video saying Hi, thanks, where I find my jokes (hint... most are not from my noggin), what tools I use and some music in the background (besides my messy bedroom/studio in the background that is).
Click below to visit my art blog, support/follow on Vimeo or even better... send me a dollar or three to support a starving artist like myself so I can continue to buy more supplies and maybe... just maybe... send my daughter to school in a few yrs so she doesn't end up a dummy like her dear old daddy is. lol. You can donate to paypal at s_ewing_2000@yahoo.com. Any donations over $10... I will draw you up in a cartoon form and mail it out to you. Sound good? I will also give you a public shout out in my next video to boot.
Thanks to all of you who comment, like and "lol" now and again. It keeps me going.
Cheers

Scotty

View on Vimeo here:

Jan 27 2018 from Slack Scotty on Vimeo.
Posted on by ScottyRoberts | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment