Friday, September 25, 2015

Hipster and his fixie

I can't hate on hipsters. Sure, they take the ironic thing a bit far but hey... every generation has its way of making a statement. I myself have a great deal of hipster in me and have been known to rock the handlebar mustache, wool cycling cap and plaid while riding my single speed. Guilty as charged. :)

Todays sketch is a hipster, his fixie, his phone (they always have one), his mustache and his big hair combed back. Thing I hate about sketching with the SchoolG anime pen is the ink takes forever to dry so it smears easily when you brush over it. I need to learn once again to work from the opposite side of the image so I don't drag my hand across. When I used to work with dip pens way back in the day this was how you did it.

Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment