Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So... back on the wagon...

I was off the wagon for a while there. Meaning... I havent been drawing barely a lick in about a year. Maybe more. Sure, the odd thing was made but truly, not to the levels I need to produce at to get better. I was just plain burned out. I wont get into the details but I ended up spreading myself pretty thin and in the end, something had to suffer. It turned out to be my art.

Well, I am finding the time again. Not as much as I would like but some and that means I am drawing again. I decided to take up where I left off with my indy Batman mini I did called The Darkest Night. I will post that up soon. Anyways... I have done up 3 pages so far at the blistering pace of a page every 2 weeks. lol. Sooooooooooooooo slow. Hey, at least I'm drawing right?

Anyways, here are some teasers


0 comments:

Post a Comment