Thursday, October 16, 2014

Childrens illustration attempt...

I have always wanted to spend my time illustrating for kids books. That would be very satisfying. Thing is... I have never spent any time training myself to do such art. I have now found a great poem/short story that will make a great kids book so I am going to give it a go illustrating it and maybe we can get this thing published.

Sharon Jackson wrote the Poem/story called Callum's Pet and you can view it here

Below are some of my scratchings for coming up with characters for it. Many of the dino's are inspired off images I located in google searches and I have tweaked them a hair. Depending on the direction we choose I will then tweak them further to fully make them our own designs. Got a favorite? Let me know.




0 comments:

Post a Comment