Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Inktober project compiled. "Girl Trouble"

One thing I have always wanted to do is make some illustrated stories but I'm probably one of the worst procrastinators ever. With Inktober 2016 I figured... what if I just make a panel per day and see what happens. I didn't really have a story lined out. I knew the basics... he is troubled. I knew the end... the girl is his kitty. The trick was getting from him walking out the door frustrated back to the door at the end. It worked itself out and after making a panel per day (sometimes more than a few panels got made on some days)... I had me a comic. Amazing what happens when you attack a goal with small steps. It reminds me of a saying I once heard... A man walked across the entire arctic north and when asked by a reporter how he walked thousands of miles by foot in such harsh terrain, the man answered... I just walked one mile thousands of times. It really can be that simple.

Thanks for following along

Scott



















0 comments:

Post a Comment