Sunday, February 23, 2014

An exercise in contradiction

I decided today to try something out... see what happens. I watched a scary thriller movie and at the same time opened my mind up to doodle while watching the movie. While my mind was deep into the movie and on an emotional ride of negativity... it was equally creating a story of its own. I just chose to let it happen and in the end... this was the image made in that 1.5 hrs. I don't know exactly what to take from this or make of it but I do find it interesting that while I was disgusted and not overly happy to watch the movie... I was still able to create a pleasant more positive image. Or... I suppose... may not be so positive after all depending on what your mind takes from the story my image created.

It was an interesting experiment regardless.


0 comments:

Post a Comment