Monday, July 16, 2012

365 days - Paper by 53.com Sketch dump

Well... I am still drawing daily but it's been via the iPad art sketch program by fiftythree.com called Paper. It's becoming pretty prolific over at Tumblr I am finding and I can understand why. It's really a very fun and basic sketch program. I am truly amazed at some of the stuff being created by my fellow artists out there. Here is what you have been missing (because I havent been posting them here).

I fractured my big toe and strained some ankle ligaments, etc playing soccer and it hurt. Still does now but it hurt more then as is evident by my text on this sketch. haha

Day two of sore toe. Not depicted here is how purple and swollen it got. Toe's are ugly to begin with so I didnt want to scar anyone with such an image. ;)


Random
In a zombie mood

More random-ness

A friend of mine wants me to illustrate her childrens story featuring a Rotty so tried a few idea's on the Paper sketch program. Black and brown doesnt translate all that great I have found.

An Independance Day style image. Forgot the ship's shadow in the water below. Doh!


It's actually me in that chair but the idea came on it's own as it evolved line by line. Dont read into it. Random.

Imaginary comic panel
My original character "Killswitch"










0 comments:

Post a Comment