Friday, June 1, 2012

365 days - Bob

A dear friend of mine is a new artist and an exceptional writer. He did up a short story about Bob the robot who has a fetish for the flame. Cute story and concept. I love when artists take a character of mine and reinvent them using their own styles and thats what I did here. This is not a rub your nose in it exercise to show how awesome I am or anything like that... it's just paying some homage to a buddy and his character so he can see what it might look like handled in the hands of someone else.

For you Patrick

2 comments:

  1. That's a fistful of awesome, Scotty. I took one look at that and was rendered speechless except for a total stoner-like "Cooooool"

    My wife said the same.

    That's a mighty fine Bob you've got there, man. That's going to help me to learn how to depict Bob with more artistic oomph. I'm both honored and grateful, my friend.

    Your attention to detail is a thing to behold. Love the hands, the ridges on the arms, and the visual representation of his hovering. Portraying it like it's a force of some kind. Brilliant work.

    Respect & Gratitude, Scotty. You're a seriously cool dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it. It was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete